Sunday, May 1, 2011

baby buttcrack pants

I can’t help it, but I have an unhealthy obsession… well, it’s really just curiosity with these kaidangku – those open butt crack pants that Chinese babies are all dressed up in. Aren’t parents worried that they baby will pee or poo while the kid is sitting in their lap? I do see some younger babies wearing diapers under those kai dang ku, which I also don’t quite understand, but I suppose if that’s all they sell here in China, then it is what it is. It half disgusts me but also entertains me too... I know... I need help.



I keep thinking... give the child some dignity... exposing his or her bum everywhere. I guess I'm not helping the situation by posting some pictures up on the www.. but no faces are shown and I guess I'm assimilating to the norms here.


7 comments:

Judy said...

excuse me?! what the hell are these pants? i have no words.

Anonymous said...

very nice, no need to pull down her pants just bend her over and fck her

Anonymous said...

nope no need to pull those pants down! =)

Anonymous said...

want to team f--k her?

Anonymous said...

love to, have her drip come from all 3 holes

yes said...

Mmm

yes said...

Yes