Friday, May 20, 2011

stripped of dignity

The feeling I had today as my Dr. pulled out a long needle and a vial and told me to drop the pants and lean over the table. I mean... I had a feeling it was coming given my bout of oxygen deprivation and messed up bronchial tubes this week... but it's just not cool. Why can't u stick it in my arm or anywhere else... and to take it one step further... I had to wait for him to put a bandaid on my bum. Aiyayai.... is this too much information? Sorry.. its what's on my mind.

I think its working already tho... which I'm super thankful for. Haven't been eating, sleeping, or simply living well. With the big shot + oral + inhaled stuff... I feel like I could really bulk up if I started weightlifting today.

Oh man tho I do miss having a good insurance plan with good prescription coverage.. drugs are freakin expensive... oh well.. Whatcha gonna do about it...

Ready to enjoy some good o2... bring it on.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: