Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'll cry if I want to!

because when life just seems to be against you... i sit there and pout like a 5 year old who's mom won't let her have french fries. i pout, i get angry, and when i really feel like there's nothing i can do to change it, the tears start welling up in the eyes... and then.. sometimes they start flowing. i miss my dog. i miss her patience... her willingness to just lay there while i put my head next to her or on her or rubbed my wet face on her soft fur... and i just complained and cried... she never barked back... opined... or walked away... yeah who knows if she was drowning me out but it was comforting and an outlet for me to vent in a safe place.

teach me to trust you in everything. teach me to handle life the way you would. teach me to find your face in every situation. it's not about me... it's about You. teach me to live that.

No comments: