Sunday, March 27, 2011

cracked screen... unreadable key pad...

I'm using my sis-in-law's old school nokia cell phone. It works just fine... I mean... it workED just fine except for the sticky key pad that requires much patience in texting... well, it doesn't help that you can't read the digits and letters on the keypad either but for the most part I have a good feel for that.
During a bumpy tuk-tuk ride, my cell snuck out of my pocket on a moving tuk-tuk and flew into moving traffic! I was just going to let it go as a casualty but Bophat bolted out of the tuk-tuk to salvage it before a random man on a bike almost grabbed it. Amazingly the phone actually still works, but the screen is a bit cracked. As a result, I can’t really read all of my text messages, and my text messages often look like this (sorry, can't figure out how to rotate this pic). What I was trying to say was: "I'll call u after done at school program. Screen broken so can't really see."...or something like that. Gosh who knows how many other completely messed up texts I've been sending!

No comments: