Friday, July 22, 2011

my mom is supper woman!

we're doing well in kolkata but our days have been packed. things are quite busy so haven't had a chance to update or even reach out to awesome supporters... but that is on the to do list for this weekend... in addition to catching up on many emails. sorry!

too tired to pull a post together right now so i'm sharing a string of emails among my immediate family the past day and a half...  i'm not sure why i'm sharing it but for whatever reason, as i lay inside my mosquito net with our lights off, i'm finding entertainment in this string... so, simply for that reason am i sharing it.

Email #1: Mom sends email with subject line "verizon hd box" to the family yesterday
Hi,
I installed the box for basement with tech support last nite and finished the one upstairs this morining by my self. Its not hard but just need a push to complete the process and it was not bad

Email #2: I respond to mom's email:
wow. nice mom. maybe you can find a technology support job somewhere! haha.

Email #3: Dad responds to the string:
supper woman

Email #4: Brother responds to string:
haha you mean super, not supper. sheesh maybe you are in china too long now.

Email #5: Dad responds:
i am either in china for too long or hungry

Email #6: Moms response:
dad means that I am the woman serve him supper. sorry I quit my job for now so help yourself. ha ha ha

No comments: