Monday, December 22, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I flew in late last night... or rather, early this morning. It's nice to be home... took a nice, hot shower on my bare feet, drank from the tap without a worry, and slept in my bed at my parents house. It was awesome. The air is clean here, but it's too cold to inhale it! I was looking forward to cold weather, but it's pretty dang cold - perhaps I was really looking forward to coolER weather. Then I drove back to Philly all by myself - no taxis, no auto rickshaws, no bike rickshaws, and no Super Mario Kart style driving. Seriously, in many of the areas we frequented, it was like that. No lanes, well, in some parts lanes didn't matter... and lots of weaving in and out of other cars. Good thing I played a lot of Super Mario Kart Wii before I left - it was a good warm-up. I've got a backlog of posts I need to put online - it's all in word format right now. I'll also be adding in some photos and videos to give more color. I'll send an update post after I've updated everything - probably in the next couple days. Can't wait to share the experience - it was awesome!

1 comment:

Antonia said...

welcome back!! didn't realize you were gone =(, but your trip sounded awesome.....