Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day 2 - Delhi: Asha Mission and Asha House

Jane and I woke up to Peru making us yummy American style pancakes... with syrup. We are so American... then we headed off to Asha Mission and Asha House to visit the children and staff, and play Santa Claus with the presents and donations. We ate our second round of breakfast there (Indian style this time) and had lunch like an hour or so later. One thing I am good at is eating, so that wasn't a problem.

The kids were super cute! I gotta get to bed now but I'll share some pictures and videos of the children. I actually have no idea what time it is right now, but I know it's late and everyone is sleeping. Jane and I are headed out in a few hours to catch a flight to Calcutta. Will share more later...

2 comments:

GWL said...

Can't wait to see the pics!

Anonymous said...

http://tamstergk1.blogspot.com/