Sunday, January 11, 2009

Finally updated!

It has been awhile... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Coming home from India right before the holidays was great, but busy. I haven't had much time to organize and process the experience, but I THINK I'm finally up to date on my posts (I had typed several while I was away but didn't have a chance to post them up). Anyhow, I also added a few pictures and videos to older posts as well. Still working on the photos and other videos which I cannot wait to share! More to come later...

Oh, and yesterday Jane, Jenny, and I spent the afternoon at my office repacking the donated items that I could not carry with me to India and dropped them off at the fedex. Please pray that everything will get to the orphanage without a problem - we securely wrapped everything in lots of packing tape so it should get there in one piece, but getting through customs is a concern. THANKS!

No comments: