Saturday, January 17, 2009

Heading to DC for Inauguration!

This afternoon, I left for my drive down to Washington DC. I stopped in Baltimore to have a late lunch with Burton and Candice. So I'm sitting in this restaurant in Baltimore and there is this guy who looks like someone from work, but I quickly told myself that that would be ridiculous. Later as we were getting ready to leave, we make eye contact, and yes indeed, it is him. How random!

Hung out at Burton's place for a little bit, and then made my way down to Vince and Connie's place in Virginia. They made an amazing dinner, and it was so nice to catch up with them and some other college/post-college friends. Fun times... oh, and Blockus... fun game. Then I made my way into Maryland to my other cousin's pad. Looking forward to church in DC tomorrow and the inauguration kick-off concert at the Lincoln Memorial.

No comments: