Saturday, November 8, 2014

TSA in my business




Arrived safely in Manila.  Opened my suitcase to find TSA “notice of baggage inspection” slips inside – nothing new. My bag often gets searched – I guess I stuff it full of random crap that it looks suspicious... who knows.  As I unpack I find a very thorough search has happened.  Not only did they check my bag and throw the slip in, they went as far as opening my Ziploc baggie of chocolate spread, and wrapping the slip around the jar.  I opened the jar and it was unopened... but find it quite entertaining that they got all in my chocolate jar’s business.

On another note, I’m sharing a room with a volunteer who is serving here for the year.  On her wall she had this verse... one of my favorites.. always speaks to me whenever I read it.

No comments: