Thursday, November 6, 2014

Captain Bob

I suppose if you flew the Honolulu to Guam route, you really have no reason to not be joyful.  Well, meet Captain Bob (in the dark suit/cap), our gregarious pilot... we settle down into our seats.... he starts going around the cabin, saying hello, shaking our hands, introducing himself... and finally as he realizes he should probably get back into the cockpit says.. “oh, I should probably get back in that room (cockpit).  You know we don’t get to get out much. I mean, I’m stuck in that room with my copilot for the flight, then we get off the flight together, and check into the hotel together... it’s kind of weird.”  Thanks Captain Bob for helping us start this flight off in good spirits.

And to add to that... I got a free upgrade into business class... the highlight? They served ice cream sundaes!






No comments: