Friday, May 21, 2010

Still spilling?

Ok, other random thoughts that keep trickling in as I try to focus on building the brand identify of the org... man I have major add... this oil spill. Why is it taking so long to fix the problem? Can you imagine these poor animals who call that body of water their homes? Can you imagine yourself swimming in a pool of oil? or the communities who live along the coast there... Oh man... makes me cringe.

I picture the movie Apollo 13 where they guys are in the room trying to figure out a solution to the shuttle's problem. Come 'on guys and gals... you can do it. We've got to figure this out... I wish I could add more value than my useless thoughts but perhaps a word of encouragement. Keep up the good work... now solve the problem. You can do it. We're counting on it.

No comments: