Wednesday, November 25, 2009

can i just complain...

can i just complain and vent for a second?  there is just TOO much that needs to get done in life. too many relationships to care for... too much work... too many tasks... too many requests... too many commitments... too many of everything...

often... like right now... i feel caught in the middle of things... of people... and i ask myself, what the heck am i supposed to do. it's especially hard when you love both people and ya get stuck in between... all the time.  somehow, i always end up in the middle, and i'm tired of it.  i wanna say to them... grow up... why don't you know how to love and forgive... Jesus taught us, didn't He?  why don't you get it?  is it that hard?  maybe i don't understand but Jesus does.  why can't you go to Him and instead of me?  put aside your egos and frustrations... LOVE. FORGIVE.

i have one of those old school WWJD straps that's been attached to my backpack since who knows when... probably middle school or something... i'm gonna start wearing it on my wrist, and flashing that to people when they've got a problem or complain about stuff.

and... I'm stuck in a rut... and i can't seem to get out.  i've got some stuff i need to write up related to my social enterprise with a firm due date... but i can't get it on paper.  God I need your wisdom... I need your direction... you put me here... this is your enterprise... this is your vision... help me put it on paper... all for your glory. please... my head is spinning. i'm desperate. i'm tired and overwhelmed. help me please. amen.

No comments: