Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Visiting PHS

So last weekend I was wandering around the halls of my high school. My parents are in this super cute chinese chorus group and they are having their annual concert in december at princeton's new performing arts center. so, since i'll be in india during their actual performance, i thought i might trek up there last weekend to watch their dress rehearsal. they are super cute - just imagine a group of asian men and women, ranging in age from upper 30's through 70 maybe?? singing some Chinese songs, some American classics - including Dancing Queen... anyways, while they were practicing, I thought I might wander through the school i have very fond memories of - i loved high school!

so i was walking through the halls, and passed the trophy case wall and a soccer ball happened to catch my eye. i was surprised and excited to see my team's photo in there - we did have one of the best team's in phs history - we made it to the state tournament that year - the first time in like... i think it was 17 years or something. it was the start of more winning seasons to come. brought back some good memories...


(can you pick me out? goalie... only asian... that should give it away!)

2 comments:

Holly Cummings said...

Aww, I miss PHS! Someday I'll go back and it will feel really weird, I'm sure... Welcome to Blogger!

Antonia said...

yay for PHS!! It brings back olllllllld memories =).