Sunday, May 30, 2004

should i be worried?

I'm getting a little worried... In regards to PCL tears... mixed reviews.. . some say you can deal without it... but then these other articles scare me! "Unfortunately, in such cases (severe) there is no cure and running must cease permanently. If the instability is mild, running can continue but with the caveat that the instability will result in wear on the joint albeit more slowly and that this will frequently shorten a running career." praying that my case is not the above described!

and i don't know why i'm so self-conscious about this brace. i'm slowly getting over it, but yeah.. i've got issues... i wore it more or less the whole day today though!

Anyhow, so we got our job rotations and I'm pretty happy about my position. I will be working in Hartford (location doesn't seem so hot, but I guess at least I'm close to princessvince :)... hehe..), in the Strategy and Business Development group. The job itself seems pretty neat, so I guess that should stir some excitement...eventually... We don't rotate until mid-August, so still plenty of time to cause some trouble in Philly...

Going to visit the grandrents in DC this weekend.. taking my cuz out for a graduation dinner, bringing the grandrents back to our new pad... then good ole memorial day church picnics! Have a good one!

No comments: