Friday, January 2, 2004

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Another ball drop, another year passed...

My brother and I spent our New Year's eating SPAM... yes, the stuff that comes out of the jar. It was actually surprisingly quite good.. my church friends were having an Iron Chef night (wish i was there to see the chef's at work), using SPAM as the main ingredient. Spam stroganoff, spam sticks, spam stir fry, spam with A-1, oh, spam pizza bagel??, and last but not least, chocolate covered spam... i think i'll lay off the chocolate covered spam in the future. :)

Definitely lots of fun being back with the brothers and sisters that I grew up with. It's really neat to see how much each and every one of us has grown up and matured. I'm so thankful for all of you! Who knows where I would have ended up if it were not for you guys/gals and our youth group and our Friday nights with Joshua's discipleship classes... Wow, how old were we when we started having those? 6th grade? Man, we're old.. anyways, now that we're old, there just never seems to be enough time to catch up and reminesce on our past...

New Year's resolution: QTs in the morning (please keep me accountable to that), & get my lazy behind to the gym!

Have a good one!

No comments: