Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Jesus Week 2003!

Jesus Week 2003!!! Woohoo!!! Praise night was awesome tonight. it really let me put things back in perspective. Yeah, i have this annoying paper to write, but there's no point in "blahing" over it... there are so many opps this week to you know... this is the week Jesus was crucified. for me to sit here and let my work overwhelm my walk with big daddy and worse yet, on such an important week as this.. is really, really quite a disappointment on my part...

yeah, i'm gonna do my work and do it well... but i'm gonna try not to glut over it... focus on JC first, and then everything else will be put in its place, not the other way around.

tomorrow night (Tuesday night): "Christianity and the War in Iraq: Two Perspectives," 8 pm, law school, jerome greene hall, room 102.

man, and these t-shirts... cool.. but way too much selection.. i have it strategically planned out which shirt to where what day based on certain classes... but dude, these shirts add up $$$, plus.. i don't really need that many blue tshirts... so what IS the word?? i don't get it... guess we'll find out on thursday night.

No comments: